What is Workflow Automation?
Workflow Automation streamlines your processes without sacrificing accuracy or quality. It is an approach to making the flow of tasks, documents, and information across work-related activities perform independently in accordance with the defined business rules. The best tasks for automation are those that are repetitive and boring for human workers. Automated robots don’t get bored – and can make rapid work of multiple pages or reams of data that could take a human worker’s day to get through.
How does it benefit you?
Workflow Automation can be done across all verticals through every department. Wherever it’s applied, the prime function is to reduce the number of repeated manual tasks and thereby creating a smooth flow in the existing process.
- Able to assign repetitive tasks to defined marketing tools
- Collaborate on workflows with teammates in multiple locations
- Ensure the marketing campaigns are reaching the targeted audience
- Extensive analytics to give insights on the activities performed
- Makes an easy and efficient process to build better leads
- Make sure all leads get the right prospecting treatment
- Ensures each stage of the deal is done and verified
- Get insightful reports and analytics to understand the process
- Automated flow of relationship with customers
- It drastically reduces the manual paperwork
- Source, verify and recruit candidates faster with automated approval
- Ensure compliance with all processes
- Improve workflow visibility and transparency
- Enables smoother staffing operations
- Minimise the human error while making Journal entries
- Enables to schedule auto-payments for recurring invoices
- Helps create a smart payroll management system
- Integrate data with other accounting software
- Providing the proper method of ticket raising
- Verifies each redressal is addressed and handed over to the respective team
- Timely scheduling of meeting with respective stakeholders
- Streamlines every communication made in the system